Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Empire State Building

The Empire State Building
The Empire State Building,
originally uploaded by amberqt.
New York City – Center of the Universe

Alex and I got home from our almost 26 hour drive back from NYC about an hour ago. I decided that I should type up everything we did and post it before I forget the details….

We arrived on Sunday, July 31st in the late afternoon. We had time to do one thing, so we picked the one closest to our hotel – the Empire State Building. The line was CRAZY long, and un-air-conditioned. No fun…

2 comments:

a said...

Yeah - I don't need no stinkin Manolo Blanik's. Did you two do NYC also? Man! You guys go EVERYWHERE!!!

a said...

Yep - we stayed at the Ramada Plaza New Yorker at 34th & 8th. It was the PERFECT location. Subway right there. Empire state bldg view from the window... Priced at about $140/nt and $30 per day for parking.

When/if you plan to go - I would be glad to assist you with recommendations.

A from the frying pan.