Sunday, August 07, 2005

Broadway

Broadway
Broadway,
originally uploaded by amberqt.
We ended that day by seeing RENT with my Aunt Donna & cousin Nick. It was SO GREAT! I had seen it once before in OKC - but the Broadway production was FAR superior. (Not to mention, of course - the fact that Frenchie Davis of American Idol fame was in the cast!) The show was SO great - and afterward, we hung around and got autographs from the cast. I have to say - they were WAY nicer than I thought they would be. They hung around outside the theatre and took pictures, signed autographs, and just talked to the fans for at least 30 - 45 mins after the show. I think even Alex enjoyed the show. He didn't fall asleep once! We tried to get tickets to see Spamalot as well - but they were sold out until mid - October, and we didn't want to stay that long. ;)

No comments: