Sunday, September 25, 2005

So I'm not technologically inclined - at least I've got my looks

I wanted to do what all the cool kids are doing and post a picture of what I'm currently watching... But I'm so not that good with HTML. So - everybody put on your imagination cap!!! It's time to imagine!!!!!!!

Currently watching: Desperate Housewives Season 1

It's actually really good. Yet once again, I'm the last to catch on to a fad... But Alex and I have decided that if we can start watching season 2 now - we won't be so far behind. :) For those who never got into it last year - I highly reccommend you go to best buy and pick up season 1 on dvd. It's worth the $$ and the show is NOTHING like I originally thought it would be. It actually has substance, and a pretty cool plot. And Terri Hatcher isn't making me want to throw large objects at the TV like she usually does.

Tonight - we're going out to dinner & a surprise for my sister Shannon's birthday. I can't post what is after dinner yet just incase Shannon reads this before we go. I'll let you all know how it was later. :) But it's gonna be fun!

Time to clean the house!

1 comment:

AllerHeather said...

If it makes you feel any better, I just now started watching 'Smallville'. It's really just because Tom Welling is so damn pretty, though... I think I watched three episodes in a row the other day just because I was enjoying his acting so much ;)