Friday, June 23, 2006

Caution: Hot beverage

I'm so bad at this doing nothing gig that I'm going to turn myself into a maid. Okay - so it might not be exactly that dramatic. Marmee offered to fire her maid and let me clean her house for the same amount of money. I decided it would at least be something. Something to do and some extra cash.

Alex and I went to Wal-Mart tonight. We planted some herbs a couple of months ago, and they needed to be repotted. Now - I've never repotted anthing. Frankly, I've never even potted anything for the first time. But my moneymaker tomatoes seem to be thriving. Or - they WERE before I repotted them. Don't tell anyone - but I am not even sure what a "moneymaker" tomato is.

And that was our big Friday night. To be fair - we did go on a mini double date with Marmee and Rico. We had a nice dinner at Outback steakhouse.

Now - after flexing my green thumb, I am here on my sofa watching re-runs of Sex and the City and Will & Grace. At least I wasn't a total slug today, though. I cleaned all three of our bathrooms today. I'm hoping that I will dust and vaccum tomorrow. Then maybe Sunday I will mop the kitchen floor and FINALLY get my office all set up.

Okay.... Resuming slackery.

No comments: