Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why would you speak to me that way Especially when I always said that I Haven't got the words for you All your diction dripping with disdain

...it's just because you don't really know me, and the thoughts that go through my brain, and my motivation for either doing (or not doing) the things I do or don't do.

But I digress.

I'm feeling blue because...

and there's nothing I can do to make it better today. I have some hope for tomorrow that is shaky at best - because my track record leaves much to be desired.

I'm also sad because I don't want to...

but I really can't avoid it any longer - and it has to be done today. So, it's the old "if I must I must" theory.

>On an up tick - I got some fan mail today from the kake-meister. Thanks, girlie! You have NO IDEA how much I needed it today. Well, maybe from parts of this unfinished blog post - you can surmise that it's been a bit of a rough day.<

g out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you got the card when you needed it most. kisses-kakes