Sunday, October 01, 2006

oily marks appear on walls where pleasure moments hung before

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fall. My favorite season. Okay - really fall and winter are tied for first place in my mind. But right now, I'm ready for some pretty foliage, and fires in the fireplace. And pumpkins!

Not so much ready for grading papers - although that comes with the territory of Fall. We'll see if I can fit that into my schedule for today. If I don't, I don't. :)

T minus six days to OU/saxet. (one of the first things one learns as an OU student is how to spell the word "Texas" upsidedown and backwards)

I'm not sure it's going to be a fun turnout - but still, I can always get up for OU/saxet. Even in the John Blake years.

It's been a stressful week for me. With the planning and preparing for this Dry Gulch camp thing at work - I've been one busy girl who has seen more of her classroom than her living room. I was so distracted and stressed out on Wednesday morning, that I actually fell down. Not just tripped and sort of fell, but full-out, sprawled out on the ground, crying on the floor, rugburn on my knee, fell down. It hurt both my feelings, and my body. Then, upon arrival to work that morning, the wind slammed my car door shut on my back. It was shaping up to be one of THOSEdays. Miraculously, I lived through it pretty much unscathed, and unscarred.

On my way to dishes, laundry, and grading papers. Doesn't sound like a relaxing Sunday - but it's the closest I'm gonna get.

No comments: